For the past three years, I’ve been building websites for startups, and now I feel like it’s time to give a little of that back to another passionate entrepreneur. So, if you have an idea for a website, here’s your chance to make it happen for absolutely no cost. Just fill out the form at the bottom of this post and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
Here are the rules:
- Your idea must have a viable business model that generates revenue within three months after launch. Google Ads won’t help you build a business, so figure out a better way to make money or you’re out.
- You must be willing to partner with me for equity. It doesn’t have to be a majority share as I won’t be driving the business, you will. I’m just here to help you build and maintain a platform.
- You’re going to have to do the day-to-day work. Whether it’s sales, marketing, or customer service, I’m not offering you my services full-time. I’m just helping you build your site.
- You should be super-passionate, and able to convey it. I’ve been in a few startups and one of the most important things for founders is to have an unquenchable thirst to build a great business. If you can’t convey this and get me excited, I’m not interested.
- No idea is too insane, although it’s best if you understand the idea of creating a minimum viable product first. Even if the end goal is to change the world, it’s best if you show me how you can make a sustainable income as we create the earth-changing idea.
I look forward to reading your submissions, and if you want to ask me any questions, email me: email@example.com